The Life Sciences Testing Center (LSTC) on the Northeastern Innovation Campus in Burlington seeks an Administrative & Customer Care Coordinator (ACC) for a fast paced COVID-19 testing operation. Reporting to the LSTC Business Director, the ACC will provide general office administrative support and excellent customer service to callers and emailers with questions. He/she will be responsible for organizing office systems, scheduling meetings, maintaining supplies, and processing needed forms. Additionally, this person will be responsible for responding to phone calls and emails to provide excellent customer care. This is a 12-month term positions with the possibility of renewal depending on funding and business need.
Establish office systems & protocols as needed and maintaining both existing and new processes
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Copy or scan regulatory documentation and fulfill submission or storage requirements in compliance with licensing.
• Schedule and arrange logistics for meetings
• Maintain current knowledge of testing procedures to respond to routine phone and email questions
• Seek out technical/scientific expert advice for more complex questions as appropriate
• Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Two to three years of administrative experience required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organization and time management abilities
• Good judgment and comfortable working with confidential information